【Legendary Design and Quality】Everything at door step
Hamilton is one of Brisbane’s most significant waterfront development precincts, with $5 billion of investments expected by 2030.
The Hamilton precinct is set to benefit from significant investment in the region. Northshore Hamilton is the largest waterfront urban renewal project in Brisbane and has been regarded as a Priority Development
Area( PDA) by Economic Development Queensland (EDQ).
The project has a vision to deliver a vibrant, mixed-use master-planned community of over 15,000 residents and 15,000 office workers, integrated with innovative urban design and world-class infrastructure. This project a catalyst towards Hamilton becoming one of Brisbane’s most desirable residential precincts.
Located within 5 kilometres of the Brisbane Central Business District (CBD), Alcyone, Hercules is well-serviced with an array of public transport options, such as train and ferries, allowing high accessibility to major employment nodes and diverse lifestyle amenities.
The region is becoming increasingly popular with high income Gen Y workers and wealthy owner-occupiers who are attracted to the premium waterfront living. The suburb incorporates an extensive network of parkland and community space and a wide range of lifestyle amenities including several supermarkets, casual and fine dining, a range of fashion boutiques and a five-screen cinema.
Alcyone, Hercules is anchored by a generous 566m2 ground floor retail space. Currently, there are well-known and established tenants secured and operating out of Alcyone Hercules. The buildings tenants include fashion and beauty brands, restaurants and café.
1,200sqm of exclusive lifestyle features including an outdoor kitchen alongside entertainment facilities, a pool, yoga lawn, serenity terraces and three urban garden rooms.
Hercules’ creative, purpose-focused interiors abound with natural tones and textures. The modern design of internal living spaces coupled with floor to ceiling tinted glass reinforces an indoor/outdoor connection. Functionality and luxury are the key design features in the kitchens and bathrooms, and generous living areas provide dedicated zones for both entertainment and relaxation.
With an array of stylish lifestyle features including spacious bedrooms, study areas and multi-purpose rooms across a wide selection of floor plans, Hercules allows you to create a unique space to call your own.
• Developer: Citimark Properties
• Deposit: Approx. HKD $212,000 up*
• Expected rental yield: expected can reach 11%# for first 2 years (please refer to calculation)
• Apartments: 1- bedroom to 2- bedroom apartment
• Perfect Location with good transportation network, just a few minutes walk to 2 ferry terminal, and also close to the Doomben Station and Ascot Station, easy accessible to Brisbane CBD, the airport and different districts of Brisbane easily.
• Easy Access to different educational institutions to fit different ages’ need, include Ascot State School ,St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School, Torrens University Australia and TAFE Queensland Skills Tech, etc.
• Surrounded by numerous of medical institutions, e.g. Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, and the Wesley Hospital is in 15 minutes’ drive, large amount of professionals generating high rental demand and good return
• Sophisticated district with Parklands and leisure facilities in short walkable distance: Hamilton Recreation Reserve and Dog Park, Royal Queensland Golf Club, Doomben Racecourse, theatres, etc.
• Well-developed community with different types of restaurants and big-scale shopping centres like the Portside Wharf, Eat street Northshore, IGA Supermarket, etc.
# Buyers can consider self-occupied, or rent out through authorized property company or developer. Calculation is based on 1-bedroom：[（monthly rental yield AUD$3,300 – monthly mortgage payment AUD$1,262）= net income HKD$146,736 ]
AP Assets Limited is engaged in estate agency work for properties outside Hong Kong and is not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.
Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building. Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only. Please be advised, Purchasers should check with banks, finance companies or the vendor/developer concerned directly on whether they will be able to obtain the needed mortgage loan to purchase the property/development