WHY INVEST IN MANCHESTER?
• As the heart of the Northern Power House it is the unofficial capital of the North
• Manchester has repeatedly been named as the best UK City to live in and has a population of 2.55 million people
• 80 of the FTSE 100 have representation in Manchester
• In Manchester United and Manchester City there are two world renowned Premier League football teams
• Aside from it’s music heritage Manchester has The Royal Exchange theatre, the BBC Philharmonic and Hallé Orchestras as well as thecritically acclaimed Manchester International Arts Festival
• Tourism brings £6.6 billion per annum to the area economy alone
• Manchester is the UK’s second largest conurbation
• A continuous programme of investment, regeneration and development has transformed the City and highlighted it’s appeal as a place to live and work. It has allowed the City to build on it’spast and reinvest itself as a global City of the 21st century
• No.1 Old Trafford is part of that investment, regeneration and development and is perfectly situated to take advantage of all the
City now has to offer.
An iconic address and perfectly positioned within one of the UK’s most thriving cities, No.1 Old Trafford is a prestigious development that will offer the utmost in leisure and lifestyle, all in one locality.
The development brings waterside living to a new level for Trafford. With stylish on-site amenities, ease of accessibility to everything personal and professional this is one of the most exciting property prospects in the ever growing and dynamic Greater Manchester area.
• London can be reached in just over 2 hours from Manchester Piccadilly
• Birmingham in less than 90 minutes from Manchester Piccadilly
• Liverpool can be reached in just 33 minutes from Manchester Victoria station
• A key attraction of the site is the proximity it has to the new Wharfside tram stop. This new tramline will provide fast, regular and reliable access to Manchester’s City Centre and the wider area
• Nearby Salford Quays, MediaCityUK, the Trafford Centre, the Lowry Centre and Manchester United Football Club are also readily accessible.
THE FUTURE OF TRAFFORD
TRAFFORD PARK TRAM LINE
• Work is well advanced on the new £350million, 6 stop metro line
• The tram will connect No.1 Old Trafford and the surrounding area to the whole of the Greater Manchester tram network and is part of Greater Manchester’s plans to support local regeneration and economic growth whilst making travel easier. The tram will be segregated from road traffic thus providing a fast, frequent and reliable service.
TRAFFORD PARK METROLINK ROUTE
• The new line will run from the City Centre through the existing Pomona Metrolink stop on the Eccles line right through the heart of the Trafford Park business area to the Trafford Centre. It will result in Manchester
having the UK’s largest tram network.
SALFORD QUAYS & MEDIACITYUK
• Salford Quays is a unique and historic waterfront attraction offering world-class entertainment, leisure and cultural facilities
• There are 749 businesses within Salford Quays, employing over 25,000 people
• The retail venues attract over 4.3million visitors per year
• Cultural venues including the Imperial War Museum North attracted over 927,000 visitors last year
• MediaCityUK is a waterfront centre of digital industry, learning and leisure. Now home to the BBC, ITV, Bupa and the University of Salford
• Over 250 innovative businesses are based in MediaCityUK
• £1billion, 10 year expansion agreed in 2016 including further TV and production studios, shops, of offices, hotel complex and over 1,400 new homes
• Businesses within MediaCityUK employ over 7,000 people including 2,700 at the BBC alone
• Awarded the status of the first sustainable community in the world by BREEAM in 2011.
• Knowledge is the City’s growth sector particularly in the technology,biotechnology, advanced materials and creative media fields
Manchester has almost 100,000 students with the Universities of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan and Salford, Ranked 8th
in the UK, Manchester University attracts international interest from over 190 countries
• Importantly Manchester enjoys more than a 50% retention rate of the annual 33,000 plus graduates who graduate and choose to remain living or begin working here driving the local economy and contributing to the overall growth, energy and cultural diversity of the City
The development consists of a holistic regeneration of this currently underutilised site to deliver a high quality, residentially led, mixed-use development with exemplar design which is appropriate for a strategic gateway location.
The apartments will be arranged over two blocks above a communal podium level garden comprising of:
A total of 354 primarily east-west facing apartments with views to the river across two towers.
The developer Cole Waterhouse wanted to respect the heritage of the No.1 Old Trafford site and create an environment that was both attractive to live in and architecturally impressive to look at. Cole Waterhouse instructed their architects to design a bold and brave building that helped the future direction of this part of the City. Using quality materials including heritage brick, they wanted to ensure that there was an impressive public realm outside the building, significantly improving the living and working environment for those using the area.
AP Assets Limited is engaged in estate agency work for properties outside Hong Kong and is not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building. Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only. Please be advised, Purchasers should check with banks, finance companies or the vendor/developer concerned directly on whether they will be able to obtain the needed mortgage loan to purchase the property/development.
AP Property ID: UKM202101