Royal Eden Docks is located in Zone 3, London. The project provides a total of 112 open-plan 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units, built by the world-renowned architectural design firm SOM. The estate offers a wide range of facilities, including swimming pools, fitness rooms, private cinemas, roof terrace gardens and running tracks, saunas and steam rooms, meeting rooms and green space for relaxation.
The project is strategically located between two stations, just a 3-minute walk to Custom House Crossrail Station and a 4-minute walk to Royal Victoria LRT Station. The transportation from the project to central London and the financial and business district is extremely convenient, with a 3-minute drive to Canary Wharf, a 10-minute drive to Liverpool Street Station, and a 17-minute drive to London City Airport.
Developer: Mount Anvil
Phase 1: From about HK$200,000
Units: Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom
- Excellent location between Custom House Crossrail tube station 3 minutes walk and Royal Victoria LRT station 4 minutes walk
- Only 3 minutes by train to Canary Wharf, London’s main business district, and 10 minutes to central London!
- Residents enjoy five-star clubhouse facilities, including swimming pools, fitness rooms, private cinemas, top-floor terrace gardens and running trails, as well as a 5,000-square-meter green private courtyard, etc.
- Luxurious riverside residential project, unit balconies enjoy open city and river views
- The project is built by the world-renowned construction company SOM, with quality assurance
- Near Excel International Convention and Exhibition Center, Wakeup Docklands Sports Center and Icon Outlet shopping mall
- A number of well-known universities such as University of East London, University College London and King’s College are all within a 30-minute train ride
- $8 billion urban expansion plan will bring more than 60,000 jobs to the area
- The population of East London will grow by more than 24% in the next ten years, and the demand for housing will continue to rise. It is expected that property prices and rents will increase by as much as 11.4% and 21% respectively in the next five years. The appreciation potential is amazing.
AP Assets Limited is engaged in estate agency work for properties outside Hong Kong and is not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong.
Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building. Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only. Please be advised, Purchasers should check with banks, finance companies or the vendor/developer concerned directly on whether they will be able to obtain the needed mortgage loan to purchase the property/development
*Offers are subject to relevant terms and conditions. For terms and conditions, please check with our staff for details. In case of any disputes, the company reserves the right of final decision