【Live on the city’s doorstep】
Melbourne has consistently led the worldwide liveability rankings and is one of the world’s top performing property markets over the last two years. On the city’s fringe, South Melbourne combines a central location with the community spirit and amenity of an established suburb.
Lilix will become part of the fabric of South Melbourne, perfectly positioned in the emerging Montague precinct where the area’s industrial past is giving way to new parks, schools and contemporary residential developments. It’s a smart choice whether you’re an investor or an owner-occupier looking for a great city style.
Lilix is an easy walk to trams, beaches, shopping, dining and the iconic Albert Park. The historic South Melbourne Markets offer an abundance of fresh produce and Crown Entertainment Complex is just blocks away. State and private schools in the area include the new South Melbourne Primary School, just a three-minute walk from Lilix. With cafés, restaurants, bars and gyms all nearby, Lilix has all your lifestyle needs covered.
Every detail at Lilix is elegantly practical. This is reflected in the solid timber floors, reconstituted stone benchtops, Smeg appliances.
Timber veneers, thoughtful storage, study nooks and island benches bring it all together to evoke a sense of home.
• Developer: The SPEC Property
• Deposit: Approx. HKD $247,000 up*
• Expected rental yield: expected can reach 10%# for first 2 years
• Apartments: 1- bedroom to 2- bedroom apartment
• Convenient location with developed transportation network, a few minutes walk to the bus stations, short driving distance to the tram Station, Southern Cross Station and Flinders Street Station, and it just takes 15 minutes to Melbourne CBD.
• Well-known schools just for different ages are around the corner, including South Melbourne Primary School and Albert Park College, and also easy access to many universities, such as the RMIT University, Victoria University and University of Melbourne.
• Tranquil parks are in walkable distance, e.g. Sol Green Reserve, St Vincent Gardens, Royal Botanical Gardens Melbourne
• Sophisticated districts with various leisure facilities in short distance: Melbourne Aquarium, National Gallery, Crown Casino, Federation Square, etc.
• Different types of food and dining, cafés and bars, large-scale shopping malls and supermarkets can be found, such as South Melbourne Market, Emporium Melbourne, Melbourne Central Shopping Mall, Coles etc.
© 2018 AP Assets Ltd (Estate Agent Company License C-072047). Property information in this presentation is provided by exclusively for AP Assets’ clients and has not been verified. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurement and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein.
AP Assets shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. Some of our sales persons are not licensed to deal with any property situated in Hong Kong. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision.
If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.
The planning number: 39/2015/A, is issued by City of Port Phillip. Purchasers are acquiring an interest in the land, the building to be erected thereon, a right to use and occupy the properties in the building.
Price correct at time of issue. Images are CGIs and figures are for indicative purposes only.
# Buyers can consider self-occupied, or rent out through authorized property company or developer. Calculation is based on 1-bedroom.